Once you’ve warmed up your penis, you can move on to your penile exercises. As with many workouts, the first and foremost exercises are stretches. Penis stretching is most likely the oldest form of penile exercising and is still essential to any routine. Most advanced exercises designed to enhance penis length derive from penis stretching.
What is Penis Stretching?
Penis stretching, as the name implies, involves exercises that stretch the penis. Some of these exercises are manual – using only your hands. Some of these exercises use devices to create the stretch. There are a variety of exercises that count as penis stretch type exercises. These types of penis exercises are used, most often to increase penis length and girth. Keep reading to learn more, including the different types of stretch exercises.
NOTE: Penis Stretching exercises are not quick fixes. They are not miracle, over night cures. Like traditional exercises, they take time, consistency, proper technique and intensity, to see results. In addition, every person’s body is unique. Some people’s body are more resistant to change than others.
How Does Penis Stretching Work?
Penis stretching works by stretching the tissues of the penis. This stretching, when done at the right intensity, creates microtears in the cells of the penile tissue. When these microtears are repaired by the body, this creates new cellular tissue, which increases length and girth.
This is the same process as happens when building muscle in other areas of the body. The exercise itself creates the microtears, but it’s in the repair (rest) stage that the new tissue is created by the body.
You can see this same effect in someone who uses gauges in their ears. By slowly increasing the size of the gauge, and stretching the ear tissues, eventually, the ear lobe gets significantly longer, as the body repairs the damage from the stretch of the gauge. This same process is seen in the neck stretching of the Kayan people of Thailand as well as cultures that use lip plates as ornamentation.
Penis Devices Used for Penis Stretching
There are a variety of devices used for penis stretching. These include:
- Penis extenders
- Penis pumps
- Weights/penis hanging
Penis Extenders for Penis Stretching
Penis extenders are one of the most common stretching devices. Typically these fall into two styles – either a rigid (with bars or rods) or vacuum (non-rigid) extender. They hold the penis in a stretched state, for hours at a time. Depending on the style of extender, some can be worn under baggy clothing, such as sweats. Others are more discreet and can be worn under normal clothing, such as slacks or jeans. Some are comfortable enough to sleep with.
Penis Pumps for Penis Stretching
Penis pumps use a cylinder, that the penis is inserted into. Then, vacuum is created in the cylinder, forcing the tissues of the penis to expand not only length wise, but also along the circumference of the penile shaft. This also forces blood into the penis, helping with the expansion. These devices are a less intense stretch than extenders, but have the benefit of offering more girth stretch than extenders. Penis pumps can either be manual or electric to create the vacuum. Some use the removal of water to create the vacuum.
Penis Weights/Hanging for Penis Stretching
Penis hanging isn’t a new exercise. Men have used it for centuries, around the world. Sadhus, as an example, use it as a measure of spiritual enlightenment.
Using penis weights and hanging are advanced penis stretching exercises. They are the most common exercise that sees injury, as men try to hang too much weight, too quickly.
Safety Tips for Stretching Your Penis Safely
- Warm Up – Always, always, always warm up your penis before doing any penis stretching exercises.
- Never Stretch Fully Erect – Never do any penis stretching exercise while fully erect. Always be flaccid or semi-flaccid.
- Listen to Your Body – Don’t continue to exercise if you ever feel pain.
- Remember to Rest – Rest days are the days where your body heals and rebuilds those microtears. They are just as important as your workout days.
Penis Stretching Step-by-Step
1. Grip your penis behind the head and gently pull downward. Hold the stretch for roughly 30 seconds.
2. Repeat in the following directions and hold each stretch for 30 seconds.
FREQUENTLY ASKED PENIS STRETCHING QUESTIONS
How hard should I pull my penis when stretching?
The goal is to pull hard enough to stretch the tissues in the penis, but not hard enough to inflict pain. Finding the happy median comes with experience. At first, use gentle, easy penis stretches. After a few weeks, gradually increase the intensity.
What should I feel when doing penis stretching?
When stretching, people feel different things. During and after a stretch, it’s not uncommon to feel a slight tingling sensation, a sense of itchiness, or a feeling of fatigue in your penis. If you have any of these, you are on the right track. Additionally, some men claim to feel a minor burning sensation when stretching, analogous to the burning feeling acquired in certain muscles when doing high intensity body workouts.
Do not worry if you feel nothing; many men only feel the actual stretch.
Most importantly, you should not feel any pain. Pain is bad. If you feel any pain, stop stretching immediately— you are using too much intensity.
Does it matter where I grip when penis stretching?
No, as long as you do not directly grab the head of the penis, anywhere will work. If your grip the head of the penis, you are putting yourself at risk. The glans penis is the most sensitive part of your body, so treat it well. Grabbing an inch below the glans is most popular because it gives the least amount of skin stretch.
PENIS STRETCHING TIPS
Following are a collection of penis stretching tips, to help you ensure you’re getting the most from every stretch.
- It does not matter if you stretch standing up or sitting down. The most important thing is that you are comfortable.
- For the first 3-6 months, only stretch when completely flaccid. Avoid stretching erect as it is intense and thus more risky in the beginning.
- Manual stretching and jelqing may cause red dots. These are normal. If you experience larger areas of discoloration or bruising, take a few days off to allow your penis to heal. This means you were not warmed up properly, or you stretched too strenuously.
- Stretching is performed using your bare hands or an aide. For an aide you can use baby powder, rubber gloves, or a fabric of some sort, such as your old weightlifting shirt from high school.